A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

The next chapter of MIDTOON will be the one where Mabel has her baby (scroll down the side column for poll results).

CLICK HERE for a list of strips where Fred has appeared

Remember that in MIDTOON, the readers decide what comes next.

Follow MIDTOON on TWITTER
Like our page on FACEBOOK

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Dance Tomorrow in Midtoon

The Midtoon Herald, February 13, 2009

The only good news around Midtoon today is the celebration tomorrow of the Traditional Valentine's Dance in the L L Theatre at Lovelost Avenue. This dance has been taken place since the L L Theatre opened in 1969.

"I would love to go," said Jennifer Rhodes. "I just don't have a partner, and I find it very hard to dance with myself."

"We are going, definitely," said Mabel Campos. "If John doesn't take me, I may ask Erik and Javier to be my partners."

"We'll be there," said Reyna Marikit. "My daughter Anita will take care of the store."

At least for a day, Midtooners get to forget the economic crisis.

Disassociated Press

No comments: