A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

The next chapter of MIDTOON will be the one where Mabel has her baby (scroll down the side column for poll results).

CLICK HERE for a list of strips where Fred has appeared

Remember that in MIDTOON, the readers decide what comes next.

Follow MIDTOON on TWITTER
Like our page on FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Three Recent Reviews and a New Feature...

I received the following reviews for Midtoon. I only identified them by initials, because I have not obtained permission to publish their names. You know, in this economy, and with my comic strip being distribute for free, I cannot risk a lawsuit, but the testimonials are real and I have two of them in writing.

"It doesn't look like you made it. It seems like it could have come from the pages of USA Today."
RMM- San Bruno, CA (verbally)

"I saw your creation and I loved it. Congratulations on it." MVF-San German, PR (on facebook)

"I was reviewing the Midtoon website. It is very interesting. I like the simplicity or the art and the creativity of your humor. The colors are bright and without too many shades, which is good, because it seems to me that it will not tire the eyes of your readers. I hope you have the success you ought to have. My sincere congratulations and of course, my admiration." FFT- San Francisco, CA (by email)

"Your comics are cool. When are you going to do more?" A Kid - Pacifica, CA (verbally)

Thank you all for your support and feedback. To leave your comments, email AUTHOR@MIDTOON.COM and to receive our comic in your mailbox every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, completely free, email SUBSCRIBE@MIDTOON.COM

COMING SOON: ASK ERIK, a feature where Erik Campos will be answering your questions. If you have questions for ERIK, email Author@midtoon .com and write ASK ERIK as the subject line. If your question is chosen to be answered by Erik, you may win a free subscription to Midtoon. Oh, wait, Midtoon is already free. Sorry!

No comments: